Truck Service Picton and Wagin
All trucks being serviced at SOUTH WEST Isuzu are thoroughly inspected and any recommendations for adjustments are discussed with our customers.
Whatever Isuzu Truck you drive, you can rest assured that our technicians are more up to speed on what’s under the cab, and have access to the right diagnostic tools. We fit Isuzu approved parts which are engineered specifically for your vehicle to ensure your vehicle performs the way it was designed.
Our Service Team knows that being without your vehicle is time consuming and inconvenient. We provide all our customers with a One Stop Service Centre so all your repairs and servicing needs are carried out quickly and efficiently in our workshop.
Please call our friendly team or fill in our online service booking form, and we'll contact you shortly.
Reasons for servicing your Isuzu Truck at SOUTH WEST Isuzu:
- The experience and efficiency of working on Isuzu Trucks day in, day out.
- Model by model knowledge to fix problems first time, every time.
- Specialist Isuzu Truck diagnostic equipment for your truck service.
- Latest technical updates from our factory.
- Access to comprehensive training to stay up to date with the latest technology advances.
Service & Parts Warranty
To view the terms of the Isuzu Service & Parts warranty, please visit our Warranty page.